Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my Grandma's 80 th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma. You can have some cake and eat it too. It's your special day so enjoy. We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Today was my first time volunteering in Lauren's classroom and I had a great time. I just cut out 104 turkey bodies, beaks and gobbles but it was great to just see what she does. Jen and I will be sharing the duties on Wednesday. One will volunteer and the other will have the boys. So great to have a friend to share this with.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great picture of Grandma!

So glad you finally got to start helping out in Lauren's class. Not having to take a 2 year old with you makes it even better.

Jessica said...

I just got back from volunteering at my children’s school too…. It way a good day of laminating and copying things for the teachers, lunch with the librarian, a meeting with the principal and a school assembly!!! I did not think I did that much until I start writhing it down:)…It was a busy day!

My Greatest Accomplishments... said...

Thank you, Kids Klub! Can't wait for my turn next week...

Mommy Lion said...

Just watch out for the paper cutters! *smile* One of my friends almost cut her thumb off with one last year! I agree having a close person around to help makes all the difference in the world.

Anonymous said...

Good pics of the party. Great time was had by all!!!!
I guess I need to get a blog so I can have my pic next to my comments? WOW how far we've come.