We celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday this weekend with a weekend of fun. My aunt and uncle came up from the south on Friday and were able to spend a nice few days with us. Cheryl, Lonnie and girls came up on Saturday for the party.
The girls love getting into Grandma's dress up box.
Feeling the love. This is Colin's usual reaction to Cheryl.
Cute girls!
Papa took the girls on a yard cart ride. This is always a hit.
The birthday girl. Cheryl and I made a digital scrapbook and then printed it. It had memories from all 5 grand girls and pictures from the past 33 years. We also had the great grand kids make her pictures. She loved the book.
Blowing out the candles. We didn't put all 80 on.
The family photo. It looked great on the camera and then we realized that Alyssa is cross eyed. Oh well it's still a cute shot.
3 comments:
Wow...Alyssa looks like my special needs girl. Not sure what she was doing there. Thanks for posting yet another "love" picture of Colin and I. I will have a whole book of them by the time he is 15.
great pictures but I do not exist. The one time I actually look at your blog I am not there. Alyssa does look pretty special. Good thing I had a hold of her:)
You can't tell Alyssa is cross-eyed unless you look for it. It looks like your grandma had a wonderful time. Love the picture of Collin and Cheryl.
Post a Comment