Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren

Today is Lauren's birthday and she is officially six. I feel like we have been celebrating for day because we have. We headed up north yesterday to spend the night. Lauren had asked to stay in a hotel with a pool for her birthday. We went to the Children's Museum today and had a blast. I will have those pictures later but I wanted to celebrate Lauren today.
Leave her a comment and let her know how special she is to all of you.

9 comments:

Marcee Miller said...

Absolutely adorable! Lauren looks cute and your layout is sensational! =)

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! You are one of a kind and we love you. Sounds like you had a great day and have almost turned your birthday into a week long celebration.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN! Sounds like you had a really great week. You are getting to be such a grown up young lady.

Molly said...

Lauren, Happy Happy Birthday to you! We really enjoyed having dinner with you last night. Can't wait to see pictures of the Children's Museum.... You are a special girl, Nolan and Paige love having you for a cousin!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope you had a great day and enjoyed staying in the hotel.

Mommy Lion said...

Happy b-day Lauren! Blake is so excited to see you turn six, he won't be far behind now! *wink*

Love the page Lisa. I'm finally doing something with all the inspiration! *wink*

Christina said...

I love the baby pic! Glad you got to celebrate in such a special way Lauren! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday, one more time. We thought of you a bunch yesterday and hope you had a great day.

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!