I've been trying some new stuff with my PSE. In the first one I tried hue saturation and then recolorizing some of the picture. I've seen this done and it can be cool. Not sure I love what I did but I'm just trying to get some stuff figured out.
In Colin's picture I was playing with the eraser. I did like how buddy turned out. I used my new stamps as erasers.
We are just home today. I'm trying to potty train Colin with ZERO success. He has gone through two undies and one pull-up. I think this is going to be a very long process in my life. If anyone has any suggestions of how to get a very stubborn little boy to want to go potty please share your ideas with me.


3 comments:
Very cool...now you are going to have to show me some of your tricks. Thanks again for the kit. I can't wait to play with it.
Looks like fun stuff you are doing with PSE.
My advice with potty training - either stick with it or wait until he seems to be more interested. My experience tells me boys are usually older than girls when they potty train. All 3 of mine were about 3 when it finally worked for them.
I think the layouts look great and the picture are great too! Thank you so much for the kit, I am going to start playing with it right now. :) Good luck with potty training. I will be thinking of some advice for you.
Post a Comment