I feel like I have been partied out. Lauren is definitely 6. She celebrated for 5 days so I have a few more layouts to do. We had a great party on Saturday. There was great food, amazing company and a cake that really stuck with us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I bet you do feel partied out but I am sure Lauren loved all the celebrating! Those new stitches are super cute.
That cake looks absolutely YUMMY! Lisa, you are so lucky to have a husband that cooks. I'm sure you must feel partied out.
The cake looks very yammy...like a chocolate river of yummyness!
Good job on the layouts they look great.
Thank you for the downloads:)
The cake looks so good. I can't beleive Lauren is six already.
There is nothing that a little frosting can't fix right?!? Love the pages.
Post a Comment