The kids really do love our Wii, although Colin calls it Wiid. We are working correcting that. It could be a little embarrassing in public. Lauren is an awesome little Wii bowler. Aaron made Colin his own Mii so now we are a family. Very cute.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Mommy I want Wii(d)
A few layouts from the first week of 2009. I'm feeling more comfortable using my new software but know it can do so much more then I'm doing. All in good time, I will learn. Colin's fever finally broke late yesterday - that was 5 days. YUCK!! He still has a nasty cold but I'm hoping he is on the mend. Lauren went back to school today and got to have Daisies. She loves both and had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Your little Wii family is adorable. We all love bowling too!
Our family loves the wii. Jacob and Danny love to play Zelda on it, Destiny loves littlest pet shop and I love the wii fit. The wii is good family fun! You are doing great on our layouts.:)
Wow! I'm impressed with Lauren's bowling skills. Kate is asking to watch it...again...
Not near as embarrassing as "horn-y corn" instead of unicorn! *wink*
Post a Comment