Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Rare Picture

During quiet time today Lauren was watching a show and I was resting for a few minutes. I looked over at her and she was asleep. This is VERY rare. I can't remember the last time Lauren took a nap. She doesn't even rest often when she is sick. I chose this time to take an uninterrupted nap. I woke after a bit and she was still asleep. I got up and was productive for awhile until both kids were up. This was so rare I had to take a picture to capture the moment.

These are from Saturday. Aaron was installing a new stereo in his car all day and I needed the kids to get some fresh air. We bundled up in our new hats and gloves from Gee Gee and burned some energy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you took a pic of Lauren, as I can't remember the last time I saw her take a nap. Saturday was a great day to be outside.

Anonymous said...

the previous one was from me, sorry I hit the wrong spot.

Cheryl said...

Maybe she will decide that napping at six is a good thing?

Christina said...

Glad you got a little nap in yourself! Why is it that we don't want to take naps when we are young, but wish we could when we are old?

Anna said...

Aren't they so sweet when they are sleeping?

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love a good nap on a cold day.