Sunday, January 4, 2009

Year in Review

We didn't make it to church today because Colin is still sick, although his fever broke last night. Lauren slept until 7:45, which is when we would have needed to leave. I took this opportunity and finished 2008. I love this layout. It took me awhile to do but I really like how it turned out. I still don't have all the effects figured out but am determined to keep trying.

7 comments:

Christina said...

It doesn't look like you need any help from your sister to come up with some excellent layouts of your own! ;) I love it! I'm sure it was very difficult to choose just 1 picture from each month.

Cheryl said...

LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA!! I think I may just have to steal it from you. Your layout is great and I also would have a hard time choosing which picture I wanted to use each month.

Anna said...

Beautiful layout. I love this one.

Anonymous said...

Good job Lisa. Mom and I enjoyed the year in review. I will have to start a monthly page to chronical what you and Cheryl produce. Hope kids are doing better.

Michelle said...

Love the layout. You did such a nice job. Really like the idea. I too, will probably scraplift it. I agree with Christina and Cheryl. I'm not sure how I would pick which picture to use.

Marcee Miller said...

WOW LISA!!! I absolutely LOVE this. It rocks. =) The layout is beautiful and the idea is very cool...I wish I would have thought of it. ;)

Jessica said...

I love it!!! It looks great and very cool idea! keep up the great work. What will you think of next!?!?