As promised (I know you have all been waiting) here are my pictures from black Friday. We had a wonderful and successful shopping trip this year. This is always a fun day for just us girls. I know many of you reading this think I'm crazy and well I am a little but it is tons of fun and now I'm almost done shopping. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like you had a successful day. I was out shopping on Friday, but sure missed being out with all of you. I hope to join you next year.
Looks like you had great success on your shopping and also a lot of fun!
I went shopping, but didn't leave the house until 8:00AM. :)
Woo hoo for such a great day. It really is the best day of the year!...though I am still tired.
You stopped to eat?!? *wink* Love the pics! I'm just about done too ~ it's a great feeling.
Thanks for including me... I had a great time!! (And my Christmas shopping is almost done, too...)
Post a Comment