Please Note: There are two posts for today.
Colin got his glasses on Tuesday. On Wednesday I had to take him in to get them adjusted. Today I had to get the lens put back in. Aaron had tried but the screw got stripped. At 4:10 today Colin broke his frames. He took the hinge part and bent it the wrong way and it busted off. His new frames came in so I rushed down before they closed. We liked the new ones so we traded in the old ones and ordered the new frames. The lab is closed from Wednesday until Monday so it will be more then a week before the new frames come in. He was actually starting to do a little better with them and now it will be like starting over. I'm not sure this is going to work. Lauren has worn glasses for almost 5 years and has never broken a single pair. Colin only made it 4 days. Please pray for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, I've just gotten caught up on your week's happenings! I'm sure he will get use to them . . . Our nephew started wearing them at two and had the same saga . . . He even had to wear the patch over one eye for a while . . that was hard! It has become second nature and I'm sure the same will for Colin. Especially with such a great big sister as an example! We'll pray though! *wink*
Wow..four days and a broken pair! There are definitely some things Lauren has been easier with.
I apologize for chuckling while reading your glasses saga, but it is only out of complete sympathy because I have been there. I hope the next time is a charm.
Post a Comment