So I got the call today that Colin's glasses were in. We got them late this afternoon and have already had more trouble keeping them on him for four hours then we have with Lauren for five years. He keeps them on for awhile and then asks if he can be done. I think this will be an ongoing battle. We are still trying to get them adjusted right. I may need to take him back in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll be praying for both of you the next few days...You for patience and for Colin not to be so strong willed.
He looks adorable still though.
Hopefully Colin will soon realize they really are there to help. He sure looks cute
Handsome guy!
Completely adorable! Do you remember when you first got glasses? I remember when I got mine, our sophomore year...I only wanted to keep mine on for like 30 seconds too! Thankgoodness for contacts! =)
Call me a bad aunt but I laughed out loud when I saw this picture. He is really cute but I still cannot believe he has to wear them!!
Lindsey
Post a Comment