Well this is my second post today so please keep reading.
I got a call this afternoon to say Colin's glasses were ready. We've had them for 3 hours and they aren't broken. They are made of titanium and supposedly more durable. We shall see. He is doing okay about keeping them on but still tries to look over the top. These frames are almost impossible for him to do that but he will continue to try. I'm hoping these glasses last longer. I will keep everyone posted.
Lauren and I went to a local paint your own pottery place to make Mimi a birthday present but couldn't post about it because she reads my blog. I had taken pictures but had to get my layout finished. I think it turned out very nice. It was a fun time for just her and me.


4 comments:
You have been a busy blogger today! I am looking forward to seeing Colin in person with his glasses.
I think the new glasses are cute. They seem to fit much better. I think he would get a sore neck looking over the top of them. Lisa, reread your caption with Colin's glasses, we're confused.
I think Colin's glasses are really cute on him. Hopefully they will last.
Good luck with the glasses.
Post a Comment