Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hot Cocoa Day

Lauren woke up a 4:30 because her cold was really bothering her. I got her back to bed and was just starting to doze when Colin was up at 5:00. The fall back hasn't been fun since we had kids. They don't get that extra sleep is good. Only Colin and I went to church because Lauren wasn't feeling good. When I got home it sounded like a good day for hot cocoa. It had been raining hard all morning. Lauren loves hot cocoa and is always ready for a drink.

The chocolate mustache. A sign the cocoa was good.

Daddy was taking fun close-up pictures of the kids and then showing the picture to the kids. This was Colin's picture.

In case anyone is wondering I had a great nap today.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wish I had taken a nap today. It feels SO much later than it really is!

Christina said...

Glad to hear you got a nap. We moms can't have too many of those - probably because they are so rare! :)

Mommy Lion said...

Sunday naps are the best, whether you were up in the night or not! *smile*

Jessica said...

I was hoping for a nap today. I am always happy to here of a Mom getting a nap in on the weekend:)