Monday, November 17, 2008

Mandy the horse

Here are some videos and my first two layouts from Saturday. I took almost 150 pictures while we were at the island so it is taking a bit of time to go through all of them. We had such a wonderful day. Thanks again Hayden and Dawn. I'm still working on getting the video of Colin to work. Here is what I have for now.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts! The kids loved to see their pictures on your blog! Great Job! It was really an amazing day, Thank you for doing all the planning! :)
-Molly & kiddos

Molly said...

I did it, I made a blog... don't get to excited about it, I just did it like 5 min. ago, I will play with it and try to make it cute like yours!

Mommy Lion said...

How awesome! Blake sure misses our time on the farm . . . The layouts are great!

Michelle said...

Really like your layouts, especially the one with all of the squares. Did you watch tutorials or did you figure it out? Looks great

Cheryl said...

Your layouts look great and you really did a such a nice job planning everything for the weekend.

As soon as I started playing the video Aubrey had to come running to see what was going on..