My sister Cheryl tagged me a few days. Which means I had to go find my fourth album and my fourth picture or something like that. This is what I came up with. Lauren is just over 2 and would love to say cheese for the camera.
We went back to the eye doctor again to get Colin's glasses adjusted because he is looking over the top of them. The tech said that is impossible to fix because of where the bridge is on these frames so we ordered another new pair. They should be in a few days and we will see. The saga continues...

2 comments:
Look at how nicely Lauren was wearing her glasses that picture. I wish I could say you were having the same luck with Colin!
That was such a fun day! It is fun to look at the pictures and "re-live it"....
Post a Comment