Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Dress Now and New Glasses Someday

My mom made Lauren the beautiful dress. Today was the first day without rain so she could wear it. I am very appreciative of the beautiful clothes my mom makes for Lauren. She loves them and I can't do it. Yeah for Grandma!!

Yesterday I order these brown frames for Colin but I hated them. ( I don't use that word often but I really didn't like them). I felt like I wasn't given much options and Colin was losing it so I just did it but then regretted my decision. I called today to cancel the frames and went after school to pick some new ones. I found four frames that I liked so they could order them and I could take a look at the colors. The eye doctor called later today and informed me that three were discontinued and one was back order until the end of the month. Now I'm back with no frames. They are looking through the book to see what the options are. Stay tuned. He will have glasses some day and I hope I like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Lauren loves her dress. I love sewing for her. She looks so cute in blue, (or any other color.)

Anonymous said...

The dress is very cute, Lauren look great in blue.
Good luck on finding glasses for Colin.