Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catch Up

I was doing so good at posting daily and then life happens and I got busy. Here is day 8 and 9. Day 10 isn't over so technically I'm not late, yet. Lauren has her Narnia production this weekend so all this week she needs to be at the local community college for practice. Tonight is the only night she doesn't have practice. This will be the only dinner we will have together with the four of us this week, and I had to turn something down to have tonight. I love Christmas time but don't enjoy being quite this busy. Stay tuned day 10 is coming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will have to give Aaron extra points for such a romantic purchase. At least you know that Colin can't keep any secrets, yet. We watched the elf video again so we could get another laugh.

Christina said...

I don't think anything is weird about a vacuum as a gift - that is what I asked for and received from my parents for my 21st birthday! My youngest also has a hard time keeping a Christmas secret.

Mommy Lion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Lion said...

I'd be interested in knowing more about your little vacuum! I've had my 2in1 electrolux for 3 years and it is dying. So I'm wondering if I should get another one or another brand . . . hmmm

Jessica said...

I love your stockings...very cool!!