Today started the actual Narnia performances. Lauren loved performing. At the time of this post she has done one performance and we are about to head to another tonight and then one more tomorrow. I'm praying the weather holds until we get home tomorrow. The kids have put in a lot of work and I would hate for the weather to cancel their performances. I forgot to mention in my other post that Lauren is on the left side of the stage in the yellow wings. Amanda is on the right in the other yellow wings. Well we are about to leave again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cool. I do hope the weather holds out for you.
Lauren looks beautiful in the photo with all the make up on. I wasn't sure it was her at first. I'm sure that these performances will be a memory she has for a long time
Post a Comment