Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 22 - Lazy

If you are reading my blog for the first time today please note there are two posts today.
After such a busy weekend it seemed like a nice idea to stay home today, of course as I'm writing this I'm thinking a little outing would have been nice. Nothing very Christmas like today but got house stuff done. The kids played great this morning but are ready for a break now.

5 comments:

Christina said...

What a great advent calendar! Where did you find it?

Jessica said...

That is a very cool advent calender!

Mommy Lion said...

Do tell where you found that advent calendar. We struggle every year trying to find a decent one!

We are having our lazy day today! Well, I'm cleaning house, well as soon as I get off the computer! *wink*

Anna said...

Great picture of Colin and Lauren. Very Sweet.

Cheryl said...

A lazy day this time of year is so nice!