We finally got the snow that had been forecast. I'm already ready for it to melt. It makes life difficult here because we end up stuck at our house. The weather is going to be so cold that it may be awhile before we thaw out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like Lauren & Colin had fun in the snow! We have been having fun too, only for small amounts of time though... it's too cold! We got your card today.. thank you, very nice picture (notice anything similar about our card???) :)
How fun! Though I must admit, I'd like it for a few hours then be ready for it to be gone too! We are dropping down to 31 overnight! So we may be in for some ICY conditions in the am, but no snow!
Cute pictures...we never did get any snow today. I am already hoping for it to warm up though. I don't love the cold all too much.
Post a Comment