Saturday, December 27, 2008

No Tears

I know I haven't posted Christmas yet but I got Photoshop Elements for Christmas and am trying to learn to use it before I do Christmas. I wanted to post for today because Lauren got her ears pierced. This is something she has been talking about for a long time. This was totally her idea. She did great. There were no tears just smiles. The third picture on the right side is them actually piercing her ears. That was as upset as she got. It was very cool because my sister and family happened to be in the mall and were able to be with us. A great day for my little girl.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks great Lauren and you were so brave! Glad we could be there.

Mommy Lion said...

WOW! I'm impressed. I don't think I was brave enough until 3rd grade! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Lauren. Another momentus day in Mommy Land.

Lil' sis

Anna said...

That is so exciting. Athena is totally jealous. Lauren looks beautiful!

Michelle said...

Way to go Lauren. Tori will be so jealous. She has been thinking about getting her ears pierced, but isn't sure she is ready. Looks like you were really brave.

Anonymous said...

Lauren looks good in her earrings.