Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twelve and Counting

I realize I am once again a day behind but I do have day twelve done. I was very excited to have our Christmas cards in the mail. We had Narnia again last night. It was the full dress rehearsal. Lauren didn't have to be there until 6:00 but we thought it would be fun to watch so we got there at 4:30 like everyone else but they didn't start until 6:00. It was 8:00 before we left. I told her she could come sit with me on Sunday and finish the story. It isn't the easiest to follow if you have never heard of Narnia so we shall see what she decides. It is trying to snow right now so driving could be interesting today.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

How cute to take pictures of them at the post office! I really need to make some progress on my cards.

Mommy Lion said...

Can't wait to get one!

Anonymous said...

Aaron
Lisa
Lauren
Colin

I think that is BY FAR the funniest Christmas letter we've ever received.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family with the rest of us.

The last time I laughed that hard I got a hernia - so I really have to be careful now.......

cam