Friday, December 5, 2008

five for five

Today we tried pictures again. Not so great but at least we tried. For those of you who also receive Christmas cards from me don't act surprised if some of the pictures look familiar. Colin and Lauren got to use my little camera to take some pictures. Colin took both of the ones with Lauren and I. I had to explain that he needed to be able to see our heads and then he did great.

This dress was my niece, Athena's dress. She had her picture taken in this pose so Lauren wanted hers done just like it. She also wanted it on my blog so everyone could see the beautiful dress. Thanks Anna for sending us this one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a beautiful dress Lauren. You look great. The picture you got of Lauren and Colin together is adorable. Colin's photos are also very cute.

Molly said...

So cute! Those are great pictures!

Anna said...

Colin did a very nice job taking pictures. I love the picture of Lauren and how she's posing just like Athena. I may need to put those pictures side by side in a frame.