Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 19 - more snow

I feel a little like a broken record saying there was more snow and no school but that was case again today. The nice change was it was warmer and continued to get warmer and melt the snow. Neither Lindsey or David (Lindsey's boyfriend) had school today so they headed down yesterday afternoon and volunteered to watch the kids while Aaron and I went to his company Christmas party. This was the first time Aaron and I had gotten dressed up and gone out since I was pregnant with Lauren. It was a nice party and the weather wasn't bad when we left. Hopefully we will be heading to Alyssa's party today. My niece turns 8 today. WOW how did that happen.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You had a good babysitter and you were still home by 9:30...you party animal!

I do love all the snow pictures and the gingerbread houses turned out very cute.

Mommy Lion said...

I sure wish Mark's work did a nice Christmas dinner. I guess I'll have to make up my own so I can get dressed up for something! *wink* Glad you guys got to go!

Anna said...

I love the gingerbread houses. looks like fun!