Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eleven - Two Weeks To Go

After a fun lunch with my Grandma it was time for a rest for me. Colin has been getting up very early this week. Today was 3:30 a.m. He sleeps but I didn't much today. I'm not sure what is going on but it needs to end now. It was my turn to take the girls to Narnia because Jen was suppose to have a meeting. Tonight they put on their costumes. I took a video and some pictures but the pictures didn't work. I will try again tomorrow. Lauren is loving Narnia but I'm ready for it to be done. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet Christmas is in two weeks. Wow how did that happen. Hope everyone is getting all ready.

This is just a little part of their dance.

5 comments:

Molly said...

That dance looks so cute! Nolan is in the kids choir for the first time this year! I love this kind of stuff! Our kids are growing up so fast...

Anna said...

Kate loves the video. At first I wasn't sure wich one was Lauren, but I just looked for the butterfly that stayed on her tippy toes...

Cheryl said...

They are so cute. That is funny because I noticed Lauren too from how she was standing on her tippy toes! Hope you are getting some sleep.

Jessica said...

The video is very cute!

Michelle said...

Lauren looks just adorable. She is doing such a great job. I bet you have been pretty busy