Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 24 - the first half and the end

Aaron got me Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I am trying to learn how to us the program. This layout doesn't do the program justice but it's my first try. I just want to get caught up before the new year. We had a great Christmas. I will have more layouts later.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks good! It gets easier with time and practice. I really like Lauren's hair in braided piggys.

Jessica said...

Good job!!! I also got Photoshop Elements last week. My first post was today I am not very good at it. I hope it gets easier soon.:)

Marcee Miller said...

So do you like Elements? I have the Creative Suite with Photoshop CS 4 now for work...I don't use Photoshop for layouts much, I guess cause I'm lazy. LOL But boy do I love to make photos look better using it! =)

Mommy Lion said...

I think Cheryl's right . . . it just takes practice. Something I'm not putting time into right now. A good resolution for me I guess.