We headed to my parents house for dinner on Thursday and brought Lauren's bike with us. She is still very unsteady on her bike but thought we could keep trying. She let Papa try a few times but then was done with the big bike. Then Papa found a little bike they had and took the training wheels off of it and she really liked that. It still teaches balance but at her speed.
She really liked the little bike. We may need to borrow this one.
Colin had to get his bike out also. Must be like his sister.
When we came out to pick berries last month we took them all home. We decided it was time for Grandma to have some berries and my kids like to pick. Colin would pick a few and then....
he would stop and eat them all. He kept telling me these were his favorite snack. I took the bowl and told him to just eat. So cute.
1 comment:
Lauren is making progress.
I like the way Colin eats/picks his berries...I wish I could get away with that.
Post a Comment