Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting Ready

Lauren has been waking up every day this past week and counting the days until tomorrow. She is SO excited for Kindergarten. Today we painted her nails and practiced using the curling iron on her hair. She has her outfit and shoes picked out and we decided on a hair style. I must admit that it is fun to have a little girl.



Jen and I took the kids to the park but were sure to be back for bed. No more late evenings.

The kids were having fun talking to each other. So cute.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

It really is fun preparing for the first day of school. Going to kindergarten is such a big step. Enjoy the moment and have a great day Lauren.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Still amazed that she is going to kindergarten tomorrow. Getting little girls ready for school is a ton of fun. I am sure Lauren will do great!

Mommy Lion said...

How exciting . . . I can't wait to hear how everything goes today!