Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Picnic at the Park with Papa

My dad had the wonderful idea of a picnic at the park today. It is beautiful here today and we know that will be ending soon so we needed to enjoy the day. We packed our lunches and headed out to have our lunch. We ate and then played for awhile. It was quite warm.
Lauren and Papa enjoying lunch.

So happy!!
Is he to big for this??? Maybe just a bit.

My little monkey.

Colin finally finished his lunch and got his Snickers. Thanks Papa.

We had a great day. Thanks for the great idea Papa. Keep reading I did two posts today.

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

I was about to ask why Lauren was skipping school, then remembered Kindergarten is half-day there! We'll be full day all five days when we start next year!
What a beautiful day! Hope you guys get a few more in.

Cheryl said...

Looks like tons of fun. I can't believe it is so hot here...but I am not complaining. Once the rain starts its seems to stay too long. So glad Lauren loved dance.

Anonymous said...

It was a great day for a picnic. What a blessing to have such a nice park within walking distance of the house. It was good to let the children play in the sand. Glad we could make this work.