Our mission today was to get Lauren ballet and tap shoes for dance class. This was almost cancelled when I got a call from the school to say Lauren had gotten sick. I rushed to school thinking she was sick and going to be very disappointed about not getting shoes. I asked if her tummy hurt and she said no, so I asked what she was doing when this happened. She informed me she had been spinning on the tire swing the entire recess and they had even received and extra 5 minutes, then they came in and had snack. Any guesses as to why she got sick?? Hmm... Needless to say she is fine and we got shoes. YEAH!!!
Getting her new ballet shoes, very fun.

After many tries we finally found a pair of tap shoes. YEAH!!

Last night we took the training wheels off Lauren's bike. She was very excited to try to ride her bike. She still has along way to come but was having fun. Daddy got tired of bending over so..

Mommy took a turn and it isn't very comfortable. We told her we would keep practicing so she would get the hang of it.

2 comments:
Looks much better now...thanks! I hope I have as much success as you do at the dance store.
Thanks for letting us know about the dance store. Lauren looks very cute getting her shoes. You'll have to post a picture of her all ready for dance.
Post a Comment