Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Today was a holiday for Aaron so we tried to do something fun with the kids but the weather wasn't great today. We had donuts in the morning and then a morning dip in the hot tub. We showered the kids after that and Colin was very confused he asked about bedtime snack and if I was putting his P.J.'s on. Poor little man is very use to his routine.
Colin wanted to eat his donut like a big boy but then kept wanting his hands clean because he didn't like them dirty. I thought kids liked to be dirty. Humm.

Apparently if he couldn't see the mess then it was o.k.

Lauren got a new swimsuit cover up and was very excited to wear it.

It was a foggy morning so the hot tub felt great.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing day. We just made it home and I am working on laundry before tomorrows big day.