Friday, September 26, 2008

Spirit Day

Today was spirit day at Lauren's school so we had to find something that was blue and green. Thankfully Jen had given me some clothes from Amanda so we put some stuff together and sent her off. Her class won the spirit award because they had the most kids wear school colors. She got a water bottle. What I didn't know about spirit day was that it was also popcorn day. I needed to send $.25 or two box tops, both of which I had. Bummer. She was a little upset so I talked to her teacher to find out when this would happen again so I'm ready. She is so tough for some stuff and so sensitive for other stuff. Hard to tell.

I finally got my rug to go with my curtains and I love how it turned out. I like the brown and blueish color combo.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your new rug!

I have forgot popcorn day a few times and it makes you feel so bad..

Mommy Lion said...

Ditto on the rug! That color combo is great! Still wrapping my head around the concept that Lauren is in Kindergarten! I know this will become all too real next year for me! *smile*