Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten - We Made It

WOW!! The day finally arrived. Lauren was so excited about today. She woke up happy and got ready o.k. today. I wanted to take pictures in the same spot as I always do and she wasn't so happy because it was cold. After a little sweater she took a few shots.

Lauren and her teacher, both in pink. So cute!!

The boys all came to see the girls off.

Putting her backpack in her cubby. YEAH she can reach.

Sitting and doing her first seat work.

The girls, and no Amanda is not standing on something.

Before we left I told Lauren I would miss her and her response was I won't miss you Mom. Wow I could feel the love. Apparently she was very ready for school. There were no tears or even a hug goodbye. I didn't need any tears but maybe a hug would have been nice. She greeted me with a huge smile and told me she had a great day. That is really all I can ask for. Tomorrow all 26 students will be in class so it should be interesting. Stay tune for day two.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

She look adorable! I am sure she is going to love every minute of kindergarten! Can't wait to hear about how today goes...