Aaron made it home safe and sound late last night from his week in Las Vegas. He had a conference with a few of his closest friends, all 15,000 of them. Aaron doesn't travel a lot with his job but more then I like. One of the days he was gone Aaron informed me he just got done talking with Bob. I said my Uncle Bob and he said yes. My Uncle was attending the same conference and he happened to run into him in a hallway. How weird is that. They were going to do dinner but my Aunt, who was there also, got sick. Bummer.
I don't make a good single mom. For those of you who read my blog last week you can tell that I plan my evenings to be busy so I don't go crazy(er). I'm very thankful that my husband is home and doesn't have any traveling planned. That could change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a great picture. Glad to hear he made it home!
Post a Comment