Yesterday morning at 4:40 we woke up to Lauren yelling "Help, Help!" What a way to wake up. She was getting sick in her bed and every other surface she could find. I don't do well with that clean up so Aaron got that mess and I took Lauren. She needed a bath and a change of clothes. We finally got her settled on the futon because now she was awake, I can't say the same for myself. She got sick a few more times but was done by 6:00. Thankfully it was short lived but she was still quiet for a few hours. I was very tired but she was wide awake. She had some Gatorade and a few crackers and was doing good with them. I finally told her that when Colin went down for his nap she needed to lay on the couch, she was out in a few minutes and slept 2 hours. She was back to herself today and off to school. YEAH!!! She loves school and hates to miss it. My kids like their routine which involves getting up and going somewhere. Colin asked all day if we were going somewhere. He was so ready to go to the gym today.
I took these pictures on Tuesday and just love to watch how Colin plays with his toys. He is often using a bat to golf or using a golf ball as a base ball. He just likes to play outside.
For my niece, Kate's birthday I got her a little outfit and the store had the same shirt for Lauren. I know they may never wear them together but she wanted me to put this on the blog for Kate.
3 comments:
That is an impressive video of Lauren! If Mark and I could just be home in the evening at the same time, maybe we'll get around to it! Glad Lauren is feeling better... we missed you guys yesterday!
Glad to hear Lauren bounced back from being sick so soon. There is nothing worse than waking up from a sound sleep to throw up.
So happy to hear that Lauren is feeling much better. I know you were probably ready to get out of the house today!
Post a Comment