Friday, September 5, 2008

Hats All Folks

My in-laws got home from their trip to see my our family in Colorado and brought the kids hats. They are very cute and the kids loved them. I was taking lots of great pictures and then happen to notice that my camera didn't have a memory card in it. I was very upset because I had some great shots. These pictures are my second attempt with a memory card. Lauren had been watching a Backyardagain show and they had been posing for the camera so Lauren thought she would try it. It was so cute. I had never seen her do that for the camera. Then Colin had to try it also. Thank you Mimi and Papa for the hats. Colin took his to the gym today.

Colin and I were looking at the pictures and I asked if I could take some more and then show them to him on my computer and he said "Mommy I want to be on your blog." To cute that my 2 year old knows about a blog. WOW I feel old when I say when I was a kid....

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the hats. I wish I could get away with just putting on a hat in the morning and heading out. H

Anonymous said...

The poses are great! Too cute.

Anna