Monday, September 29, 2008

A Nice Evening

We thought we should take advantage of this nice evening and go for a walk. Our weather is iffy this time of year so we try to enjoy the nice days. We had a nice weekend, although we just stayed around the house. We started our neighborhood bible study on Sunday evening with 5 other couples. I think it will be a nice mix of people and a great opportunity to meet people that live close.

Aaron loves to get in front of my camera and make faces. I always threaten to put them on my blog so I did. He doesn't look at my blog so he won't get to see the amazing shot.

My little man. So cute!!

Here is the tire swing that made Lauren sick. We put a limit on how much time she could be on the swing. She understands and gets off. Maybe she did learn a lesson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only regret that you don't take Aaron's picutre more often, what a willing subject. Of course those kids are cute, look at the gene pool.
Enjoy the evenings, they're almost gone.

Cheryl said...

What an adorable picture of Colin! Good idea to put a limit on the spinning for Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Colin really looks like you in this picture! So adorable!

Anna