In his own words.
My VERY cute son with or without glasses.
When I told Lauren the new she jumped up and down with excitement. She loves that they will both have glasses. Colin just yelled no to her. This should be interesting.
In his own words.
My VERY cute son with or without glasses.
When I told Lauren the new she jumped up and down with excitement. She loves that they will both have glasses. Colin just yelled no to her. This should be interesting.
7 comments:
It may be a little more difficult than Lauren, but hey, if this is his only rough spot . . . you're doing great!
I think he will be more difficult than Lauren with them. Though I am sure he is going to look adorable.
I loved the video - I haven't seen him since he's grown into a little boy so it was fun to hear him talk. As the mother of a boy who had glasses, I feel for you!
Paige loved the video.. we had to watch it twice! She said "that's my cousin Colin"!
I'm sure that you will have your challenges, but maybe he will see such a change in how he sees that it won't be so bad. Here's to positive thinking.
I will be praying for you and for Colin, that it will go better then you thought it would. I wish you luck!!!;)
I know Colin will look adorable in his glasses, but I understand your concern. Maybe you could use a reward system of some sort for keeping them on??? Bummer for Lauren who already does a good job though.
Anna
Post a Comment