Today I took Colin in to try on some frames. There were four blue frames but one was to small so I had to decide between three. Here they are...
I picked these in the picture below. I realize the picture is out of focus but it was the only one he would let me take. Aaron doesn't like these. He likes the ones in the first picture. These are smaller and don't have cables. For Colin no cables are good because taking them off how he does can hurt the cables. They should be in next week, then the fun will start.
If you don't like them just tell me there great or I might start second guessing myself and cancel again. This was a lot harder decision with Colin then with Lauren.
6 comments:
I like all three of them, Colin look good in glasses!!!
I'm with you . . . I like the smaller lenses! And he does look very nice in glasses! At least he is smiling in all the pics! *wink* That's a good start!
Good choice! I hope he continues to smile while wearing them.
I'm with you. The smallers ones look better on his face. I think he will learn to leave them alone when he realizes he can see better.
Well I personally LOVE the glasses you chose! He looks adorable in them.
I like the ones you picked out the best. He looks so darn cute in them..I just hope he keeps them on for you!
Post a Comment