Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year and hope that all of you did also. As part of our tradition my mom and sisters and I and we invited Jen to come also, went shopping VERY early this morning. I will work on getting more posted but am going to have an early bed time. For those of you who don't normally leave comments I would love to hear how you spent your Thanksgiving. More later.

4 comments:

Christina said...

I also hosted Thanksgiving dinner for "both sides of the family." This way we get to spend time with my family and my husband's family without having to spend part of the day with one side and then travel to the other.

Anna said...

Cute pictures. I like Colin's new glasses. How's he doing with them?

Cheryl said...

Your table looks great for Thanksgiving...always impressive that you host it at your house.

Woo hoo for our shopping day...always so much fun!

Mommy Lion said...

I actually ventured out on Friday! I must say, I think it must be more fun with friends. . . *smile* Can't wait to hear about your deals!