WOW one week until Christmas. I'm always amazed at how fast it arrives. Our weather has been so hit and miss this week that we didn't know if there would be school today. Thankfully all of the ugliness didn't show so Lauren's show was still on. It has been a new experience going to public school, especially around Christmas. The absence of Christ is so obvious. I feel like I need to make sure Lauren understands that he isn't absent from our Christmas. She is such a smart little girl that she tells me on a regular basis that we have Christmas to celebrate Jesus' birthday.


The little girl next to Lauren isn't standing on a box. There really is just that much height difference.
2 comments:
Looks like Mickey got to have some cookie dough too.
I would really like all the snow to go away. Great job Lauren at your program.
Didn't think about public school having to be so liberal. One advantage to being in the "Bible Belt."
Post a Comment