Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 21 - VERY busy

Today was very busy. We had Lauren's Christmas program at church in the morning. Came home for lunch and then Mary, Lauren and I headed to the Nutcracker ballet in the afternoon. We got home and headed out a little later for our bible study Christmas party. It was a very full day but filled with great memories.

The kids were told to yell the word go. I think they got it.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great job Lauren! Not sure where the girl on the right was going...

Glad the weather worked out and you were able to do everything this weekend.

Christina said...

What a great day! Glad you are able to get out and about.

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a great time busy but fun!!

Mommy Lion said...

Too cute! I love the all the kids' programs this time of year! We may be busy, but I think we are making some great memories!