Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 23 - borrowed from 19

I've had a few comments about my advent calendar. Mine was a gift from my mother-in-law and we have loved it this year. She ordered it from a catalogue but I also found it on-line. This is the only web site but it had a decent price. My kids love building the nativity set each day. For all that are interested here is a link.
http://www.stpatricksguild.com/browse.cfm/4,11451.html

So today was a nothing special day but I had some cute pictures from Friday when David and Lindsey were babysitting so I'm borrowing those for today. Once again I fall back on that this is my daily album. Sometimes it has been hard to limit my pictures so today was a good excuse to use some pictures from a few days ago. The one snow pictures is from today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man..those babysitters look pretty amazing. They sure look like they took care of your kids well adn had fun and did I mention they were pretty cute also:)
From
A wannabe blog stocker

Mommy Lion said...

Thanks for the nativity info! So awesome . . . We have quite a few "advent calendars" but none of them really point to the true meaning of Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for posting the info on the nativity set! Gee I wonder who your blog stock is???

Marcee Miller said...

Those cookies look good! I want one right now!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like the kids had a great time with Lindsey and David. Emma was very impressed with the boy also. Have a Merry Christmas.