Sunday, December 7, 2008

Disco Christmas!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will need to heal from the laughter. This is the funniest thing we have seen for awhile. Thanks for the fun.

Molly said...

I didn't know you guys could dance!!!! THe splits even! I think I need to try that with our family.... too funny!

Cheryl said...

That is so funny...and those moves!

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

That is way too cute. I laughed the entire time I was watching it. What a fun thing. I love the dancing!

Anna said...

Truely awesome. Kate and I have watched this MANY times today. She loves it and laughs. You inspired us to make our own.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the good laugh. You guys were doing some great moves. I'll have to try that.

My Greatest Accomplishments... said...

Okay, that was "hi-waw-ee-ous"!! Thanks for the pick me up!! Mr. Arraon has some great moves :)

PS - You're 2 days behind... where have you been??!! Just kidding...

Anonymous said...

I love it. You guys are one dancing family.