It was Colin's turn to open the door on the advent calendar and he got a shepherd for the nativity scene. Lauren realized today that Colin would get to open the door with baby Jesus so she decided to let Colin go again tomorrow. She really wants to put baby Jesus in the scene. I figured Colin won't care this year so, sure why not. I love being aware of what is going on each day so I can do my daily album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great job Lisa. The pics are very cute, and Colin seems to be adjusting to the glasses. This is a great way to track the holidays.
Thanks.
I love all the nativity sets you have. My girls still love to set them up and rearrange Mary, Jesus, and Joseph.
Kate and I love seeing your posts everyday. The nativity sets are very sweet. Kate is getting one for Christmas this year from Mimi.
Love the new blog design...it is so cute.
My girls rearrange the nativity sets all the time.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
Post a Comment