Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day TWO!!

Well Lauren was just as happy about school today but I didn't have the help of Daddy today. We still made it even though Colin got sick twice today and I had to change my outfit. He's not sick but has a bad cough and then makes himself sick. Bummer for him. When I dropped Lauren off today I asked for a hug and she said fine and gave me one. Apparently she still has no hesitations, in fact today she asked when she could take a lunch to school. I said next year and then every year after that. She is ready to be there longer.

I asked Lauren if she was the most petite person in her class and she said yes. I tried to get a picture of the class when they line up but it is hard. This was the best I could do. Lauren is in the middle with the blue backpack on. Just find the vertically challenged child.

I took this picture of Colin yesterday and just thought I should at least have a picture of my son on my blog.

I hope everyone is having a great school experience, I know we are.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad you got a picture of her with all the other kids..way too cute. Maybe they will let you just leave her there all day long!!

Christina said...

I like the use of the adjective "petite!" It is so nice for Mom when the kids enjoy school.

Michelle said...

So glad to hear that Lauren is enjoying school. Seeing a smiling face from a child that wants to be at school is very exciting.