Today it is officially Fall and it feels it here. We started the day cold and rainy and now have sun breaking through. Lauren had her first day off school for an in service, seems early to me but what do I know.
We borrowed my parents little bike and Lauren practiced a lot yesterday and is getting better. She still gets frustrated when things don't go her way but that is how she is about everything so we are always working on that. Hopefully there will still be enough good days for her to practice. Colin was on Lauren's scooter telling us he was practicing his balance also. Very cute.
Hope Fall is finding all of you well, leave a comment and let me know. I love comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
By next week Lauren will be riding that bike by herself.
P.S. I always leave you comments because I like them as much as you :)
I'm glad we thought to take the training wheels off the other bike. She doesn't lack balance, just confidence. She is very impatient with herself. That type A personality can be hard. She will get it soon. What happened to the rest of your blog?
I enjoy reading your blog. It's nice to keep up with what's going on. Sounds like you really keep busy. I'm sure Lauren will be riding very soon. They all learn pretty fast.
I'm glad you and your sister have thought of taking off the training wheels...Jacob is five and still has he training wheels on his bike...Tomorrow the training wheels are off. :) Destiny had her training wheels off at 4yrs old but she asked me to take them off for her...
Each Child is so much different!!!
Jessica R ~Destiny's Mom~
Lauren gets frustrated but doesn't give it up. She'll get it. And yes, doesn't everyone like the comments? I know I do.
Post a Comment