Monday, December 1, 2008

Day One

I'm trying to do a December daily album which means there should be a post from me every day until Christmas. No promises. I may end up with a few on some days. I'm excited to try this.

This picture is just for Cheryl. Finally after 2 1/2 years a picture where he isn't crying. Such progress.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the picture of Colin and Cheryl. Maybe Colin has reached a place in his life where he has realized that Aunt Cheryl is really cool. Well, one can hope.

Cheryl said...

That is a great picture of Colin and I...wow! He likes to beat on me but at least it is progress.

Your layout turned out great and it is fun that the three of us are all doing this.

Christina said...

Love the picture of Aunt Cheryl and Colin!

Good luck on your December quest!

Marcee Miller said...

I love the advent calendar. Never seen anything like it, how cool!